Monday, August 9, 2010

Eli's Blog Uno-health fair in Alto Caballero

(I'm writing through Addie's login because I've have been unable to sign into the group) Being a part of the CoN in panama was an amazing experience for so many reasons. The entire group of instructors, students and even Dario the bus driver were great! It was such an amazing blend of personalities; everyone brought something to the table and did it with a smile. Panama had so much to offer, the countryside, the rain forest, the volcano Baru, the Pacific, the Caribbean, the wildlife, and the people, everything about the trip was nothing short of breathtaking. Even though the majority of the people that we came in contact with during our trip in the Comarca were impoverished beyond anything that I could have previously imagined, they still found a way to smile and invite you into their home and offer even the little that they had. What I learned while in the Comarca will go with me for the rest of my life, and if I take nothing else with me, I will have at least gained an immense appreciation for all that I have in life and all the opportunity that I posses.

No comments:

Post a Comment