Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fun time

While in Panama I got the chance to do many activities that I have never done before. The weekend that we went away I went zip lining. This was an awesome experience. Being so high up in the mountains zooming over the trees and streams, it was so beautiful. After that experience I got to trek through the woods to find the hot springs and the river. It was a great contrast as the river was freezing cold which was great after the long hot walk and the hot springs were steaming, great for relaxation. The next day I went rock climbing which was very challenging and probably not anything I would have ever done if I was not in Panama. After the rock climbing I went horse back riding in the rain. Lets just say I definitely know I am not a lover of that but I wouldn't know this if I had not tried it. All in all great experiences that I will remember for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment